DEEPWATER CHEMICALS, INC.
Deepwater Chemicals, Inc. has been a global source of iodine derivatives since its founding in 1931. We are the only domestic iodine derivatives manufacturer who is inspected by the FDA. As a part of Toyota Tsusho (TTC), we pride ourselves on the quality and consistency of our fine chemicals. From production to quality control to delivery, our dedicated team members insure the best quality and reliable service for our partners. TTC has ownership in iodine manufacturers in the three key regions of the world, Algorta Norte in Chile, Nitten in Japan, and Iochem in Oklahoma. With TTC’s backing we are small enough to respond quickly, but we have big company resources.
Deepwater’s facility is located in Northwest Oklahoma due to the close proximity to the rich vein of iodine from the Morrow trench.
- Only NA iodine derivatives manufacturer inspected by the FDA and registered to provide derivatives to both food and pharma utilizing a FDA Facility Establishment identifier
- Owned jointly by Toyota Tsusho Inc. (TTC), and Toyota Tsusho America
- 50,000 square foot facility is located on 20 acres-
- New warehouse
- cGMP Production capabilities
- FSMA compliant and fully traceable
SURETY OF SUPPLY
TTC has ownership in iodine manufacturers in the three key regions of the world, Algorta Norte in Chile, Nitten in Japan, and Iochem in Oklahoma. With TTC’s backing we are small enough to respond quickly, but we have big company resources.
Between TAI and TTC they have ownership in the following:
Iochem – Largest North American Iodine Producer
Algorta Norte SA (ANSA)– Chilean Iodine Producer
Nihon Tennen Gas – Japanese Iodine Producer
This gives us a supplier in each of the three global regions that produce commercial quantities of iodine.